View Single Post
      10-03-2020, 06:59 AM   #72
Malone
Captain
Rep
Drives: 340i Touring Shadow Ed. MPPSK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samuaw View Post
Ah man, it is threads like this which I love seeing what others have done to their cars, get super jealous then my credit card takes an absolute beating shortly after!

Had my 440i GC for only 2 months an I already added a CF spoiler and diffuser of the genuine variety. Don't think i'll be able afford the genuine front splitter nor 20" wheels. (@winther1 props for having my ideal Whtie 440iGC, maybe we'll cross paths sometime in London!)

Had the MPPSK fitted from factory according to the sticker on the underside of the bonnet, but from what I have been reading on this and other threads- the MPPSK isn't all that Unicorn anymore.
Either way I am still addicted to sound it makes (including the childish pops and bangs) which is an absolute fuel and money drainer.

Nice 👍 and that looks a whole bunch like the Bolney Stage....

Pretty sure I saw (and heard) you the other day. Trying to rack my brains as to where now. Might possibly have been the mini roundabouts at Cowfold. Sounded like you were in Sport mode - now I know what mine sounds like externally - LOUD 😂

Last edited by Malone; 10-03-2020 at 07:06 AM..
Appreciate 0