09-20-2020, 11:52 AM   #3
Mr. 340
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2016 BMW 340i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porterf30 View Post
Hey!

First, I'd like to introduce myself (hopefully this is the right spot). I am Bryan from Ohio. I am currently driving a 2016 340i xDrive that I've owned for a couple of weeks now. I love the car and I think its my favorite out of the 5 BMW's I have owned.

So far, it has Bootmod3, VRSF catless DP, VRSF Charge Pipe, and MST intake. I'm sort of conflicted on which direction to go next, so I was hoping some of you that have been down this road might be able to share some insight. My end goal is to put the Pure 800 turbo in and I know that means upgrading the HPFP. So I was planning on a Dorch HPFP next. After being out to a car meet last night I realized just how much wheel gap the 340 is rockin' lol. So now I'm torn between high end suspension, HPFP, or H&R Super Sports and HFPF. I don't know much about the H&R springs.

What are your thoughts and experiences? Thanks!
Hey Bryan welcome! Glad you like the 340i! I I also have it but in RWD its amazing. Nice tasteful mods so far btw Now moving on to your point, what is your goal? Are you looking for power only in a straight line? Do you track the car (drag strip or race circuit or both)? Do you want to lower it just for the looks?
PJ ACN91 + Meth tune| XHP Stage 3
Appreciate 0