View Single Post
      09-23-2020, 10:29 PM   #1
SlavTheCommie
Rep
Drives: BMW F30 340i

B38 bm3 + mppsk?

Hi, long(ish) time lurker, first time poster. So I've bought my '17 340i F30 a good while back with the MPPSK already on it (thankful!)

My question is how BM3 will interact with it. I'm sure there's a thread already on this maybe but I've had trouble finding definitive info on it, so I'm hoping for some existing experience.

FYI I apologize for overwhelming questions as I'm a first time "modder" and so far I've (all by myself proudly) added in an AP intake, UR strut bar, CSF heat exchanger, as well as a custom steering wheel and a bunch of other cosmetic CF stuff.

I think I'm ready for a DP and tune. Looking to keep it within the stock turbo's "capabilities" (obviously we pay to play). "Safe" BM3 OTS map experiences with the listed hardware would be great.

My main long winded question is what options I have with BM3 and how it interacts with the MPPSK tune.

*Side question would be what catless DPs have fit well with the MPPSK exhaust? Is the comfort mode subtlety just not an option when going catless?
Appreciate 0