View Single Post
      09-21-2018, 10:59 AM   #47
Killakittie
Private
Rep
Drives: 2023 M-Sport 330i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rokoz View Post
I've made the choice not to support vrsf in part due to this thread. There are other budget brands if that is what people need that provide better customer service. The inconsistent quality is not my biggest issue with them some of their products are solid, it's their lack of accountability when they aren't that bugs me
Agreed.

I installed these parts myself. I was lucky.
What if i had a shop install them? I would have paid that shop labor costs for nothing AND had to pay all over again once i received the correct part or went with another manufacturer.
Cheap or not a consumer shouldn't have to gamble that a service or product paid for performs or fits as advertised. I could have easily lost more money trying to save a buck with the VRSF CP then spending an extra hundred on another brand.

Tiago mentioned that the CP was being revised due to a few customer concerns. This is interesting language. A concern is when a part fit's and functions as should but a customer has questions about fitment or it's function. As the video clearly shows above the CP doesn't fit, and mine was exactly the same way. I won't be buying VRSF again I don't want the worry of whether a part purchased will fit or not.