View Single Post
      11-16-2012, 01:43 PM   #1
aceking4u
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Audi & BMW

European Delivery Questions - Please Help

Hi everyone, this is my first post and I'm really excited about owning a BMW in the future. Any information you can share will help. I have never owned a BMW, my current car is a C350 Coupe (10 months now), and I owned a 2010 S5 (for 8 months).

I'm really excited about the 428i/435i or whatever they want to name it. European delivery is extremely intriguing to me especially since a Honeymoon might be in store Summer '13. So here are my questions:

1. How accurate is it to get 14% off MSRP? Is this percentage negotiable? What is the standard % off? Also can you combine % off with other offers?

2. How accurate are the delivery dates / wait time, because timing is important.

3. Was looking into June - August ED, anyone mind sharing their flight cost around those periods? I'll be flying from LAX.

4. Is two weeks enough to explore Europe? Did anyone have the car shipped back at two weeks (instead of extending 2 week insurance) and vacationed for another 1 week (=3 weeks total)?

5. Exclusive colors. Do you get any exclusive paint color choices since its ED, or is it a straight allowable U.S Order?

6. People who leased a ED car, was the residual or money factor significant or immaterial?

7. Any recommendations?
Appreciate 0