View Single Post
      10-18-2016, 04:11 AM   #1
fortythirtyfive
Major
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 435i MS

OEM 405m 20" refurbished alloys for sale with tyres

Some of you may know my story about getting the alloys lightly refurbed as the previous owner hadn't kept up to sealing them etc. Unfortunately I wasn't happy with the refurb as (A) they sprayed them a lighter colour (B) the lacquer job wasn't really that good (a few marks from being disturbed during drying) and (C) one of the wheels has had 3 attempts on it and is showing where the spokes join (looks like bulges but actually it's where the fascia has been diamond cut a little lower than the spokes).

Images as follows:
View post on imgur.com

The alloys have been fully cleaned. You'll get all 4 alloys, 4 Pirelli p zero rft's and a set of new M gel badges as the original ones were machined off during refurb (one of the Pirelli's is literally brand new, had on driven on it lightly for a week).

As I say these are genuine OEM BMW 405M 20" alloys, just refurbed.

Due to the size and weight they will be a collection only job, based in between York & Leeds (in a villages called Church Fenton).

If you are interested please post your potential offer below and I'll get back to you.