07-13-2018, 12:41 PM   #9
IK6SPEED
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M3 / AH3

Quote:
Originally Posted by luis11chino View Post
Hi, IK6SPEED, thank you very much for reply and read my post...

Haha I know and I search a lot, I specially say on Spanish speakers, 5% of Mexicans talk English, I think that percent are low on Latinamerica, for Spanish speakers I think it could be great that tutorials, would be something new, I search and I have not find any post on Spanish, and any blogger, Youtuber (Spanish talkers) have been modding a f30, I think I have the mission to inspirate users to mod their cars, and had the feeling to finish a dream car conversion, It could be great some Latin Blogger have a beautiful f30 and search my channel in terms of that.

And in terms of performance not be sure a f80 would be faster haha, only if the f80 has Big turbos will won, the Vargas Turbos I look and can make my car reach 700hp, with jb4, intake, forged engine parts and some other stuff like that, to far away for the stock and modded f80 too haha I donīt want to compete, only I gave some facts...

Thanks again IK6SPEED
The underlying parts and engine that you cannot swap out will make the real OEM M3 a much better car than your faux M3. Furthermore, the S55 is more bulletproof than the N55 for adding all that equipment, which still will not give you all the M3 Capabilities.

If determined to rebuild, find a totaled M3 with very minor frame damage and restore that. They can be found for less than $20k.

Just as cheap (probably more so) than what you are doing and a real M3.
Appreciate 1
Sea-Tac1453.00