View Single Post
      02-16-2016, 11:13 PM   #28
steelerfan
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F30 335i Msport 6MT F25 X3.35

Quote:
Originally Posted by 177 View Post
looking great man! hopefully we can get together soon!
Thanks man... have fun on that skiing trip this weekend.. Hit me up when you get back... Maybe the weekend of the 10th might work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordNathanD View Post
Stunning car - I love what you have done, and those wheels!

Perfect - looking forward to seeing it with the brake set up installed

Are you considering the M-Performance sideskirt lips?
Thanks bro... Can't wait to get the brakes on myself...... The sideskirt will probably be ordered next month...

Quote:
Originally Posted by N55Nick View Post
Which BBK is that? Link?
It's the M Performance in Pheonix Yellow. The BMW part # is 34112221446

IMO, turner has the most & best info about the different brake options for our cars

Turnermotorpost Brake options explained

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcarp757 View Post
I have a similar '14 GSM F30. I bought this CPO this past Nov in Charleston SC. The original owner had 9k of M Performance add-ons installed by dealer and the ODO only had 1300!. I could not pass it up, so I made the trip from VA to pick it up. This is my first performance car and first BMW and I'm sure it won't be my last. Next for me is VMR V710 or V810 Gunmetal 19" wheels with H&R Sports.
Car looks sweet bro... digging the Red M Performance brakes...Sounds like you got a great deal with all those M performance mods already on it.. would have love to have found one like that but the chances it was also a 6MT.. i would have been searching forever.