View Single Post
      01-13-2015, 11:18 AM   #135
pkancel
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMWs

Agree completely, for me its not about the perception of it being a 335 vs 328i. I did the same thing to our Audi A4. I have never liked pipes on one side. My personal preference only. Its more of a balance thing..I like the symmetry of it.

The Help me I am Poor, while it didnt come from me, I am sure was humor and had nothing to do with the car or perception. Some people read a little too much into comments. The forum is about enjoying people's experiences and sharing as we all have something in common, our cars.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboM View Post
I don't think the purpose of this is to make it look like you've spent an extra $7,000 on your car (maybe to some it is, but I can't speak to others intention). I personally like the look and enjoy the slightly increased tone of the 335 muffler. Most importantly, its much more economical than buying a $1k MPE muffler, with similar effects, other than the look and it's still an OEM part.

I'm sorry you feel people are trying to deceive you, and others by performing this modification, I don't think its the majority's intention. Glad to hear your parents are enjoying their 320 and nice home though.
Appreciate 0