Rep
Drives: BMW F36

Quote:
Originally Posted by deviantspeed View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyhigh View Post
@floridaorange
Great.
So when you find the answer to that (in Bimmerpost or elsewhere), let me know please:

"And I definitely want to know how to flash back to stock xdrive, not x-deletes version of x-drive, I never thought of that."
Regardless, flash counter will be incremented and warranty claims most likely voided.

I kinda see where you are going in 1 direction there, but my direction is an absolute.

Seems fun, if you are out of warranty.
Warranty is one thing (yes, it will be voided if discovered, irrespective of what software load is currently on and in my case I have several years of warranty still).
But I was more thinking that I would like to be driving my own vehicle's native, stock XDrive software when in XDrive, not XDelete's dump of some other vehicle's (potentially different/outdated) load.
In other words (irrespective of warranty considerations) I (and this is just me) would definitely prefer to be riding stock when not using the XDelete RWD.