gerbs
woof
United_States
Rep
Drives: M6

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiles View Post
Serve no purpose? I think there is a purpose, meeting the customers needs, and having a lot of customers.

If I had a bit more cash I would consider the M5 but I don't think it looks "sporty" enough. The big six coupe is to big for a 2 door, but as a 4 door coupe, I would consider it. What appeals to me more then the M5, is a M6 grand coupe. (sadly still beyond my budget.)

Having owned a E36 M3 and E46 4 door, I liked the 4 door package but the look was not quite as sport oriented as I would have liked. Later, when I replaced the E46, I went for the E92. I enjoyed the 335i coupe and loved its look but access to the rear seat was not easy for my aging friends, and family needs so a grand coupe would be my choice if I were shopping for a new 3/4 series.

I don't like the new "GT" but others might, so I think BMW is trying to make cars which really match what the owners want. For that I respect and admire this, as not too many car company's do this. As for those who say there are to many BMW models, is that really possible? The more variations the more unique each will be.

off my soap box.
Get a sport sedan and call it a day

..?

2013 F13 ///M6 Sakhir Orange
2013 F30 335i Estoril Blue II
2008 E92 ///M3 Interlagos Blue
2007 E92 335i Montego Blue
Appreciate 0