View Single Post
      10-12-2016, 05:31 PM   #41
Integfoo
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2013 e92 m3 ILB

Quote:
Originally Posted by N0Chill 335i View Post
Thanks for the kind words everyone. Already getting lots of offers to swap interiors... I didn't realize Coral was such a desired color. I still do not see it growing on me though. Gonna wait until after the craziness of the wedding and holidays to pass before I decide on what to do with it. After 2 days, I'm still leaning towards the black interior as my 1st option. Although the saddle is tempting as well if I can find it.

Any who, I'm enjoying the car so far. Getting used to all of the different driving settings and when best to apply them during the various parts of my commutes. I turned that damn engine stop crap off as soon as I figured out how to... that shit is terribly annoying. Coming from a fully stanced car, I forgot how comfortable a BMW can be and in Comfort mode this rides even better than I could have imagined. The body roll is a bit much, but I realize that's because I didn't put it into Sports+ mode. I'm gonna take her for a late night drive tonight and really have some fun.

More to come.
Looks good! Which model wheels are those? And looking to sell them anytime soon? 😁
Appreciate 0