View Single Post
      03-08-2018, 10:01 PM   #101
montpier
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 F36 440xi GC

Quote:
Originally Posted by beto_L.A. View Post
Great choice!!! You will find yourself explaining to people why the color is called SNAPPER ROCKS BLUE!! i still haven't seen one SRB F3x in L.A. so I get lots of compliments. Did you get the digital display? Load up one interior pictures when you get a chance.
Congrats and enjoy!!!
Yep, got the 6WB display. Will get some pics. Very pleased with the Night Blue Dakota -- your interior pics were very helpful on that choice. Apparently not all that common as the Genius who assisted us at the Performance Center (Rachel, who was great) had not seemed to encounter that interior before.

And yes, the SRB color made waves with CCA Foundation Museum staff when parked outside, which was kind of ironic given that they had about 20 or so beautiful amazing early 2002's inside. They were very kind to let my wife and I check them out even though not really on display yet. In fact the whole area was in the dark as a photographer was documenting each car individually. If you do pay a visit to Spartanburg be sure to check out that museum as it is a bit off the beaten path.
Appreciate 2