View Single Post
      08-22-2019, 08:46 AM   #1
Fastblack
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 340i

OEMConcept Issues - Order Not Fulfilled

It seems OEM concept is no longer a vendor here. I sent payment to OEM Concept for my 763m rep wheels on July 19th and was told they were out of stock until august 6th. Checked back and after a few days got a response that they were in, and they were going to fill orders soon. At around that time, they all but disappeared on this forum and I could no longer PM them to ask for updates. I started emailing them using the PayPal address I sent payment to after several days I finally got a response with them telling me that their vendor subscription had lapsed and they were trying to get it going again, but my wheels had shipped and would send the tracking info ASAP. This was Saturday august 17th. I still have not been sent any tracking info, and have not gotten a notification that UPS or any other shipper had a package for me. I submitted a ticket on PayPal asking for my money back 2 days ago, and they have yet to respond. I've had my tires that I ordered at the same time as these wheels sitting in my garage for a month now. At this point I just want my money back so I can go through another vendor.

Has anybody else had issues getting their order fulfilled with them?
Appreciate 0