07-09-2019, 01:41 PM   #2363
SoCalCarGuy
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 440ix cpe + 2018 x4 m40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaredG_F30 View Post
Yes they have a lifetime warranty on everything. It works like this. You buy NGK plugs at regular price. Run those for 20K miles or however long you want. Buy new plugs at regular price. Replace plugs and ship old plugs back. Get a refund for the new plugs you bought. All you are out of pocket is shipping expense. Same deal for all parts, pads, rotors, wiper blades, oil, etc. I"ve never shipped rotors back so depending on what rotors you buy it may not be worth the shipping cost.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack10525 View Post
Please explain this. They take your old plugs back and give you new ones? I just paid about $70 for ngk plugs online. Not a bad price but not as good as you!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaredG_F30 View Post
Yes they have a lifetime warranty on everything. It works like this. You buy NGK plugs at regular price. Run those for 20K miles or however long you want. Buy new plugs at regular price. Replace plugs and ship old plugs back. Get a refund for the new plugs you bought. All you are out of pocket is shipping expense. Same deal for all parts, pads, rotors, wiper blades, oil, etc. I"ve never shipped rotors back so depending on what rotors you buy it may not be worth the shipping cost.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack10525 View Post
Please explain this. They take your old plugs back and give you new ones? I just paid about $70 for ngk plugs online. Not a bad price but not as good as you!!
Please tell me you don't do this. Fml
Appreciate 0