08-17-2014, 12:00 PM   #14
Halsifer
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 Audi RS7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jera_Jakerz View Post
First off- AWESOME it was nice to see something more up-to-date and from a 2014 owner.

Your guide helped me with the two most important codes I wanted (seatbelt gong) and start-up disclaimer. With just those two, I would be a satisified customer for the Token/Pin and cable purchases.

I also noticed:

FEM_BODY 3023 TCM_MSA_DEFAULT_OFF aktiv nicht_aktiv Auto-Start-Stop set to ‘Off’ at every startup

I tried this and not sure if it is what I wanted it to be. Actually I am unsure of what it did if anything at all. I figured each time I went into eco the start-stop part would stay off. However, after testing, it still did the annoying feature where it would go back to 'on' every time I went from any mode to ECO. What am I missing?
Of course, glad I could help. I'm going to be uploading a new copy with added and fixed things.

Ahh, Eco Pro will always turn on Auto Start-Stop, regardless of what you code. That specific coding feature TCM_MSA_DEFAULT_OFF makes it so the vehicle will always start with the ASS turned off, instead of remembering ASS being on/off.
2014 BMW 335i xDrive M-Sport [Sold]
2010 Audi A6 3.0T [Sold]
Appreciate 0