Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 340i and X1, Chrysler Van

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProperBimmer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by CajunBMW View Post
Good suggestions. Will give it a try. I have not tried VLR yet. My car is less than two years and i have not yet had issues with my steering wheel. I use a slight damp and soapy microfiber cloth; then dry it with a clean dry cloth. For me it seems to work well.
Highly recommend for even new wheels and leather as this stuff doesn't glaze. I've also noted that the red coral dye doesn't off onto my lighter pants while using this.

Also....try meguires fast finish on leather seats....it actually water proof and stain-proofs then
Thanks. I have used Meguiars leather wipes for the leather in the car. So ever few months during my must clean and wax and protect everything on the car moments I use this product. I just find a little soapy wipe now and then keeps the wheel clean and less greasy. I will try VLR, because my only thing with the wipes is you definitely have to wipe off excess stuff off the wheel or it will be a bit slick for a day or two. For the seats, they usually look really good after a good cleaning and protective wipe down. Thanks again for your suggestions.
Appreciate 0