12-02-2012, 07:19 AM   #107
PF64
Private First Class
England
Rep
Drives: F30 330d

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaestroAl View Post
I learned not to lease unless it is the only financially viable option. You're just too far removed from the process and have zero control over anything. Dealers are mostly crap and need nagging but you can't nag them when you're leasing and the lease company will never be a good enough avatar to do you justice.

So yeah, leasing has its downsides as well as its good
I have always in the past bought direct from my local dealer and had an excellent service.

However, this time, due to a massive monthly saving that my dealer couldn't compete with I went via a lease company who used a different dealer I didn't know of.

So far I have called the dealer direct every other week and they always taken my calls and quoted the same delivery date of the 10/12

Buying from my normal dealer would have meant a 320d low spec against a high spec 330d from the lease company for the same monthly figures.

So far it's been a no-brainer and as long as I get my car this side of xmas I will be chuffed and will have been worth the wait.

Although the deal did appear to good to be true when I placed the order only time will tell.
Appreciate 0