View Single Post
      05-24-2017, 09:58 AM   #17
Jaghave
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2016 BMW 340i (Auto) RWD

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbiep View Post
Is that another one of your 'alternative facts', or do you have some sort of proof that we are all under 'widespread spying' ?

Bear in mind that the person responsible for this was born in Manchester in 1994. His parents fled from Libya (ruled by Gaddafi), so his father would have been of military age back then. Maybe you'd prefer it if they'd been rounded up and shot by Gaddafi's secret police, like so many others.

It's somewhat amusing, really. You live in a country built by immigrants, who exterminated the natives. Yet you despise immigrants.
I guess you are completely oblivious wikileaks has expose several times the mass surveillance and it has been reported from multi news source

So I guess his father was worth more then the 20+ kids murder by his unassimulated radical child that his parents most likely where partly responsible for.

Once again your revisionist history is truly amazing.
A. Majority of native population died due to disease so I guess we should blame the Mongols for black death in Europe
B. The next biggest killed of native was native
C.the European didn't get free shelter, food, and pay when the migrated to america
Appreciate 0