Second Lieutenant
Egypt
Rep
Drives: F30 335i PWG

Garage List
2013 BMW 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgoens View Post
I've read all the BM3 and MHD threads and even the vs one but am still inconclusive as to what to get. I'm hoping someone can convince me as I think the flash tunes are a better choice than the JB4 that I have used for a couple years on my F30 and before on my e90. I have no problems with the JB4, but feel as if the flashes will give a different feel to the car and maybe more power.

Guess, it's the feel like modding and want to move into what is in now.

I have spent hours reading these threads and after reading about MHD I want to get that and then after reading BM3 I feel like that is better. I've seen guys posting 0-60 times pretty close but cannot determine if one is faster. Not concerned about price as MHD seems to be a little less--if BM3 is better paying a little more is no problem.

Or maybe they really are the same.

I have a 2013 PWG 335, catless, CP. I do tend to use e85. I have an ENet cable and use android. I do not have the Dkan cable...just a few bits of where I stand and hoping somebody can push me over the edge.
If you are not planning on a custom tune then I would go for BM3 their OTS maps are nicer imo