View Single Post
      07-31-2018, 03:47 PM   #15
jgoens
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2013 335i msport

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxThe_RemedyXx View Post
At the moment yes, I've decided on BM3... Running a AA FMIC and VRSF CP as well as MPPK and MPE. No downpipe yet, still trying to figure out which one I should go for. Leaning towards VRSF at the moment.

This should get me to BM3 stage 1, then I'll go stage 2 once DP is installed. I also have a Dinan Sport piggy, but not sure how it would work into the current setup. Can I have the tune stacked on top of BM3? Anyone know?
I have a VRSF DP--it fits and works great. As far as the piggys go--they don't really stack as all the piggy does is control boost, but we would let the flash do that. When I go flash I will remove my JB4.

If you were to keep the Dinan as your boost controller you basically are using the flash as a back-end..but that basically defeats the purpose of why we are going for a flash--to have one device controlling everything in the best way.