View Single Post
      04-18-2020, 07:44 AM   #9
kpgray
GasCompressor
Rep
Drives: 2022 Porsche 911 Cabriolet

Quote:
Originally Posted by A12345 View Post
I have M sports 335xi, so my guess I have adaptive suspension. I believe in forum like bimmerpost all you guys give their best suggestion instead of going to installer and what ever he will say I have to trust him. I am looking for look plus handling in low busget like under $1000. As we know 2 inch gap bw wheel and body is too much. Its my daily driving, not for track. Plus driving during curvy road feel more softer than sports line. May be because of adaptive suspension not sure. I have installed eibach spring in my 2015 Camry xse v6, love the ride but bmw is different animal
You seem to be looking for the same thing I was looking for:
  • Closing the excessive wheel gap above the wheels
  • Eliminate some of the softness associated with the xDrive springs
  • Less body lean into corners but no plans for use on Track
  • Budget under $1,000

I am not affiliated with any automotive or aftermarket company. I ordered the Eibach springs for the following reasons:
  • Lowers vehicle close to 704 Sport RWD specs - 0.8" front/0.6" Rear Drop, this will close the gap without looking modified
  • The Eibachs are claimed to be 10% stiffer than stock, some aftermarket are 30-50% stiffer, I did not want harsh
  • The lower center of gravity and slight 10% added spring stiffness will reduce body roll
  • Springs are on sale (10% off) for $261 and with a $700 install and alignment puts you under $1K (NOTE: Eibach says you can use same shocks, yet, if you have some miles, I would recommend changing shocks)

Here is the link to the Eibach springs for your 2014 BMW 335i xDrive:
PRO-KIT Performance Springs (Set of 4 Springs)
BMW 335i xDrive Sedan AWD F30

By the way, congratulations on the BMW purchase. I owned a 2014 335i and it was arguably the best vehicle I ever owned (My new one is only 6 months, too soon to tell). How many miles do you have on the vehicle? What options and colors did you get? Check out the other information in the Forums, it will provide tremendous support for your vehicle.

2022 Porsche 911 Cabriolet Agate Grey/Black PDK
2019 440i M-Sport Smoke Topaz Metallic/Opel (Sold)
2014 335i M-Sport Black/Beige MPPK/MPE (Totaled)
2013 328i Sport xDrive Imperial Blue/Grey (Sold)
Appreciate 0