ZoranTerzic
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: f32 435i

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboLove View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZoranTerzic View Post
Installed H&R sport springs on my 2014 435i with adaptive suspension.

Perfect drop front and rear, rides as if it were stock and won't wear out shocks prematurely as it's only a moderate drop. 15mm front, 12.5mm rear.

For those of you on the fence regarding these, my advice is to pull the trigger and get it done. I was worried the springs will ruin the ride but if anything it actually made it better?? It's a bit firmer in sport and sport +, but that's what those modes are for... comfort mode is pretty much identical as it was before but you do feel the road a bit more through the steering wheel.

I've fallen in love with my car all over again! 437m wheels fit perfectly too and finish it off nicely.

Super sport springs will be way too low with adaptive suspension and will ruin your ride, get the sports if you've got adaptive suspension.

Cheers!
Wow that looks amazing man I love the color it's beautiful I've been thinking about buying them how much was installation
Thanks a lot man!
Most reputable shop in Sydney charged me $650 AUD for install and alignment. Took them pretty much all day as they were busy.
Appreciate 0