General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 Alpina B6 650ix GC

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by erikasbrz View Post
Hi all,

Maybe I could find some help for bringing default settings to the REM.

After messing with rear lamps (to be turned on in the day time) via bimmercode, the PDC stopped working and shows error "no parking assistance, please park unaided."

Now I see that i get an error REM 8032C0 via diagnostic tool.

I have tried to "code" back to default REM via ESYS with psdzdata (Read VO, Activate FA, Read ECU, Right click on REM ECU, Code). Where results were successful, although nothing has changed. (still got the same PDC error)

I have noticed that while "coding" there is a note that "VCM update is deactivated, so it was not updated"

Do I need to do something else to bring REM ECU values to default (such as Detect CAF for SWE)? I have checked my VO from VIN and it has opt 508 (PDC front and back, w/o camera)

If I am missing any step in the coding workflow, please write me every single step i should do (and if i need to mess around with VCM or MSN options).

N47 F31 2014
Thank you in advance!
VO Coding REM (Right-Click => CODE) with original unmodified FA resets REM to factory coding. There is no more to do.

2018 F06 Alpina B6 650ix GC; Space Grey; Vermillion Red Nappa Leather; Executive; B&O; Driving Assistant
2017 F15 X5 xDrive50i MSport; Glacier Silver Metallic; Black Dakota Leather; Executive; B&O; Driving Assistant; RSE
Appreciate 0