View Single Post
      02-29-2016, 03:56 PM   #1
blaxiCANNN
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2013 F30 Msport

BlaxiCANNNs Picture/Build Journal

Hello, My name is Sergio

This is my first thread on the F30 side of bimmerpost and this is where I will upload random pics of my "build". I probably should have done this earlier to have a better organized timeline of my progress butttt better late then never.

Ive been a Honda guy for most of my life... a few Integras couple civics and a TSX before I jumped into BMW's.

This was my previous car 2011 Space Grey E90

I liked it a lot but I get bored and the newer body style was calling my name so I picked up a very clean 2013 Alpine White F30 at the end of October. I typically like to buy cars bone stock but this one was very clean and included a set of H&R Coilovers Performance exhaust and a (broken) M performance Front lip. White on black is a color combo Ive always wanted but never had so I figured why not.

This was it. (shitty cellphone pic sorry)

The wheels were the first thing that I wanted to switch out. The style 67s were aggressive in the rear but so sunken in the front, it bothered me every day

I ended up buying a set of HRE FF01s and had them powder coated. The color isn't what I was expecting but I like them and i think they work well on the car. I have had a few sets done at a local company CT Specialties and I would recommend them if you're in western Washington

Next up was deciding on what I wanted to do exterior wise with the car and whether or not I wanted to replace the broken performance lip with another or something else... I decided to change it up and began ordering parts.

First in was the M performance Side Blades.

At the same time I also ordered the M performance Floor Mats and M performance pedals, the 6spd was another reason I chose this car the e90 was my only ever auto. I was having withdrawls (another shitty cellphone pic)

And this was the finished look for that "transition" phase.

Next I made the decision to add some Carbon pieces and after doing some research for quality and fitment RW Carbon was the place to get it from. I reached out to Eric and pulled the trigger on the front lip, diffuser, and mirror caps. I would recommend them to anyone I was not disappointed

I painted the diffuser so that just the center portion would be cf I really liked that look on the E90 performance diffusers so figured i would try it out here.. and to tie it in to the matte black performance side blades.

I had the roof on my E90 wrapped gloss black which was pretty subtle on the space gray but i liked the subtle look so i was unsure if i wanted to do it on the white as it would be a pretty obvious contrast but i figured with the rest of the black and carbon accents it should look good so I went for it and I'm happy with the result.

Then I hit up Rob at ECS Tuning after a lot of debating on whether to get them or not....
at least they came in a big box lol.

Then I opened em up and was happy I chose to get the M performance big brake kit.

I hit up Daniel (danielfastv6) for the install as I've never done brakes and don't really want to learn on my own car. He does work for a lot of local members on here and did brakes on my wife car before. Also put me in contact with Kao from BIM coding to get the brakes and a few other things coded in for me. Cool dude hit him up if you need any work done locally!

and that brings us to now... I finally took a few quick pics with a real camera of where I'm at

and a garage pic

Still have a few things in mind to do... This is my daily driver and I love it so far. I may lower the front back down since there is no more threat of snow lol... let me know what you think
Appreciate 3