View Single Post
      01-15-2018, 03:15 PM   #5
zole2112
Modder of everything I own
Rep
Drives: 2013 335i Xdrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nd0udoinwork View Post
Can you add paddle shifters to the base sport steering wheel, as in not the m-sport wheel. Because i like the normal wheel but want to add paddles. What parts would i need?
I added paddle shifting to my 2013 335i this past summer. I was going to modify my Sport Leather steering wheel but I was concerned about cutting the paddle openings in the back of the steering wheel so I ended up buying a Sport Leather steering wheel with paddles. My car was prewired from the steering wheel to the FEM module, you can verify if yours is or not by checking the plugs in the steering wheel and the FEM module. If there is a wire with pin in plug A83*2b in position #3 in the steering wheel and a wire with pin in plug A173*7b in position #5 in the FEM module then it is prewired. You would still need the paddle harness BMW part #32306854769 to connect the paddles.

Of course you still would need to code it for paddles with ESys
2013 BMW 335xi F30 N55 PWG/VRSF DP/ER CP/Injen CAI/AA FMIC/JB4 map 7/Fuel= E50 w/ E85:93oct/Stock LPFP & HPFP/CATuned coilovers/Megan Racing Rear Swaybar/Powerflex Rear Subframe Bushing Inserts/Dual aFe Power Mach Force Mufflers/Resonator Delete/MHD & BMS Race BEF
Appreciate 0