View Single Post
      08-31-2016, 06:00 PM   #62
GuidoK
#buildnotbought
Rep
Drives: Z4 3.0i ESS TS2+

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJTrunks523 View Post
The drivers have a commission, where they are supposed to work with the FIA. They are supposed to have power over their own safety, so yes that is a proper assumption to make. VES has aggravated a lot of big name drivers at this point.
Yes but read back what you wrote, You said deliberately try to sabotage him. How unprofessional is that?
so like I said, read back montoyas reaction on his brazil crash 15 years ago. thats what a professional does, not some vengefulness stuff like you're suggesting.imo that defines unprofessionalism.
You dont seem to see the difference between a racing accident and deliberately trying to damage someone even at your own expence, even when there is nothing to gain. so pure plain playground revenge.....
That is not how professionals act. because they know the other guy can do the same. thats no solution.
And the fact that there was no penalty explains a lot. No one wanted to give in so all 3 got burned. thats how it works and no one explicitly is to blame. and thus no one was blamed (by the ones who acutally are allowed to penalize one.)
If one (or more) were really out of line, theý would have gotten some sort of penalty.
Z4 3.0i | ESS TS2+ supercharger | Quaife ATB LSD | Brembo/BMW performance BBK front/rear | Schrick FI cams | Schmiedmann headers+cats | Powerflex/strongflex PU bushings | Vibra-technics engine mounts | H&R anti rollbars | KW V3 coilovers/KW camber plates | Sachs race engineering clutch | tons of custom sh#t
Appreciate 0