View Single Post
      03-31-2017, 08:59 AM   #66
jgoens
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2013 335i msport

Quote:
Originally Posted by tympj View Post
jgoens, I use" Youtube to MP3 Converter" from google. Copy the url link from the song you want to download into the mp3 converter (where it shows paste link here https)and click on convert. Then when this completes you click on download. The downloaded mp3 now goes to your download folder. Keep in mind this procedure relates to Windows 10 PC's. Should be the same procedure for Apple.

The top 2 searches for mp3 converter work great. I use those 2 exclusively. When mp3 file is downloaded, you might need to change the artist and song name so you have a consistent method of displaying mp3's. In my case, artist name first then song name. Now I can import into Itunes by putting downloaded files into a folder named whatever you want and sync to iphone. Then I can also copy same folder to thumbdrive and import to my F30 idrive harddrive. Now all my songs are loaded in my car for easy playback either random or in alphabetical order. Excellent technology for all my music.

Let me know if you need any further help.
Thank you, I will try that. I used to download from you tube as there was simply a download button on the you tube song. And then they discontinued that download button and since it seemed more difficult I went to downloading torrents, but would prefer the you tube method.
Appreciate 0