Dackelone
European Editor
Germany
Rep
Drives: N54 e82

Arrow M performance seats...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenkirby21 View Post
Any news on the M performance seats? (And will they come to USA)
Quote:
Originally Posted by red-sauerkraut View Post
Excellent Question!

Jason?

I was told by the ///M Performance brand manager at the IAA that the Performance seats will not be offered for the F3x cars. I told him that was strange, since I was told by one of the ///M guys at the 4er intro in Lisbon, Portugal - that in October(next month) BMW would offer them.

He had no explanation. So I guess we will have to see. But I don't think the seats will be coming since this is the second Performance car I've seen without them.

I also had an interesting conversation about Blackline tinted tail light lenes. Seems the EU laws have changed recently and BMW will not be offering Blacklines on its new models. It kind of sounded like a loop hole in the tail light laws has been changed here. So that was kind of a let down as well. He kind of made it sound like Blackline tail lights would stop soon doo to this EU law. ?

He did say that in February, 2014 that the LSD will start to be offered for sale thru the dealer network parts departments. No word on whether the LSD could be port installed after say an ED.

Dackel
Appreciate 0