United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW 335i x-Drive Auto

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by sygazelle View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnung View Post
You won't get any added noise, vibration or harshness from the VAC Monoball thrust arms. But as Alohasurftoad alluded to- the driver will get enhanced road feel transmitted to his hands through the steering wheel. Basically it feels the way that a sports sedan should!
After researching the alternatives, I just ordered VAC monoball UCA and LCA for my 2014 328i RWD. Thank you for the information you've provided on this thread and others about this product. It really helped me make the decision to go with VAC.

I've got an m-sport the DHP package that includes adaptive suspension. I've also got Dinan Shockware. It will be interesting to see how the ride quality and NVH changes with this product given my setup.

I've got a great indie that I use. Any idea what the cost of installation I should expect?
They'll probably charge minimum 2 hours/ maximum 3 hours labor. The control arms should come with nuts on the ball joints. I bought a new nut and bolt for the other end where the monoball bushing mounts to the car and gave them to my local Indy shop. It's a good idea to get a full alignment afterwards too. You may get a cost break on the alignment if the same shop is installing them.

Please post back to let us know your impressions. Photo below of a good test track to try them out. Just mash the gas pedal and go! 😀
Attached Images

Appreciate 1
sygazelle11398.50