IK6SPEED
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M3 / AH3

Quote:
Originally Posted by exl_ent_v6 View Post
This was my deal a few months ago.

Buyout was $34K from BMWFS. My car was NOT worth that even in mint condition (it was involved in 2 minor body work repairs). I tried negotiating with the dealer I was going to turn it in with. I got them quickly to $35K out the door (includes tax, title, fees)

So I walked and ordered a new lease through my broker (not the dealer I was negotiating with)

After turning the lease in, I saw it on their lot for $28K. Then $26K. Then it disappeared. Thinking it sold. Turned out it went to auction because they couldn't over charge for it. I ended up across the state on a used car lot (generic) for $24K. It's sold since then. I was very tempted to drive over the and buy it haha

See what happens when dealers get greedy? I hope they took a huge loss on it after buying it from BMWFS. Fuckin' schmucks! (many reasons not just because I didn't get a good price)

So they will likely negotiate a little. Don't expect much. Not BMWFS though...
Quote:
Originally Posted by sr5959 View Post
Same thing happened with my 428GC M-Sport. Buyout price was $32.5k but they wouldn't negotiate. They tried selling it as a CPO at various prices starting at $32k, all the way down to $27k, when I assume it was sold. I would've purchased it for $30k as it was a really good car, but by the time it got down below that price I had something else.
ANY BMW Dealership can purchase your lease turn in from BMWFS for the same price.

Considering that there are hundreds if not thousands of Dealerships in the USA, if you cannot find several to sell you at a much lower price in 15-30 minutes, you are not putting any effort into it.

My last BMWFS buyout was right about $40k. I paid a Dealership $31.5k out the door iirc and several were fighting to make the deal with me.
Appreciate 1
N26Ghost496.50