07-18-2016, 07:25 PM   #55
alistairk
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2016 340i MSport, 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDe90Man
Hello all, any help would be appreciated:

I'm getting ready to order a convertible 435i from my dealer here in San Diego... does anyone have any guidance/recommendations for negotiating the Perf Exhaust and Power Kit into my lease?

-Can these be rolled into the car's MSRP?
-If so, should I just negotiate the total car's MSRP (9%-10% off MSRP) or spend the time looking for invoice costs and negotiating those 2 items separately?
-Where can i find invoice costs for these two options?

I appreciate it!
It's been a while since I've looked regularly, so I may be wrong, but I would think they've stopped ordering for the 2016 435i and are on to the 2017 440i, which I'm guessing is what you meant since you asked about the m performance power and sound kit rather than the separate mppk and mpe the 435i gets.

As far as I know, the power and sound kit hasn't been officially released and therefore you're unlikely to get any firm price for it, invoice or msrp. What I did is negotiated my deal for my 340 as invoice + pricing meaning I'd pay whatever invoice was plus a certain amount. That way you don't have to guess what invoice is. Not sure about SD dealerships, but I worked with Greg Poland at Pacific BMW in Glendale (near LA) so may be worth the trek if your SD CA isn't willing to work such a deal.

So short answer is it is possible to roll the price into the msrp (helpful on a lease) as long as the kit becomes available by the time your car hits the port.
Appreciate 0