Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by haagm58 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahanix View Post
[IMG]
View post on imgur.com
[/IMG]

Here's my 2016 340i. Still trying to figure out what else I want to do to the car visually, recommendations welcome!

I bought IND side markers and they ended up being just a tad off color from my bumper, I think it's probably because of my clear bra, so I sent them back.

Options on the table are:
Side Skirt Extensions (OEM black or painted)
Swap the painted front splitter for black
Dinan Springs
Powdercoat Wheels Gloss Black
Swap Wheels for something else
Looks great! Very nice car. I saw the posts about possibly powdercoating your wheels black, I agree that looks really good with the Alpine White. I'm bored with my stock wheels and debating doing this as well.

If the goal of installing springs is to lower the car while maintaining comfort or increasing performance, you may want to purchase accompanying shocks and struts to improve the ride quality/performance as well.

To add to your list of options:
Sequential (side mirror) turn signals
CF or black eyelids to match your spoiler
Painted or wrapped v-brace
If swapping painted splitter for black and installing side skirt extensions, consider wrapping the roof in gloss black to give it a balanced look (I'm also on the fence about the extensions and roof wrap, but I've liked these on every car I've seen and think it would increase the aggressive look of our Stormtroopers)
For the reflectors, you can we my clear above, the smoked look great too. As PA requires them I thought white would be less noticeable and I like the way it came out.

I've been thinking about the roof wrap! Don't want to spend the money, pretty sure it would look good with the panoramic sunroof I have though!

He could do double slat grills too! Ahanix