United_States
Rep
Drives: 328i Convertible

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahanix View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by haagm58 View Post
Ah yes, great contributions. I really like the painted white reflectors, it makes the front end look much sleeker.

He could roof wrap it himself, there are several helpful YouTube videos on this and the materials would be less than $100 including a heat gun. Wrapping is just patience and heat.

Yes, it would look great on your car too!
Thanks all! I do have some experience with wrapping, and thankfully we've got a local company here that stocks both 3M 1080 and Avery Dennison here. I was considering wrapping the roof and now that it's warmer I may actually do that, thanks for the reminder!

Initially I was going to go with VVIVID Tech Art Gloss Black CF, but the reviews are either super favorable or not at all. I'd rather have something I can keep on there for 2-3 years without worrying about it, not sure if I'd get the same mileage out of this.
https://vvividshop.com/products/tech-art-black-gloss

Any recommendations on adhesive replacement for the antenna?

Maybe I'll order the reflectors again and get some PPF, maybe that will cover the visual color change between the PPF film and the reflectors.
Check out thatBimmerBloke front reflectors.... would look good on your car too.... wrapped roof. I know it's a F32 but gives a good aspect!