View Single Post
      08-24-2020, 12:10 PM   #400
thejeremyman9
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsrichierich View Post
Well, the shifts aren't jerky themselves. The shifts are hard and crisp, in all modes. I drive in comfort in 90% of my driving. But when coming to a light and I am slowing down, the car would downshift (hard and crisp) but it jerks the car. Almost the sensation of me stabbing the brakes really quick.

The car felt fine when I first did the flash. This only happened after I switched my maps from E30 to 91ACN. Wondering if me reflashing on BM3 has anything to do with it.

Gonna get some more mileage and see if anything changes. Just wanted to bring this up just in case if anyone had dealt with the same feeling.
Strange, is that only the 2-1 shift? or more generally? I havent felt that in any mode. The only time downshifts feel a little 'abrupt' is when the throttle is blipped on a low speed low gear downshift in S/Sport+.

One thing you can do is make sure you XHP app is fully updated, then re-flash whatever stage map you are on to the newest version. Might help, especially if its been a while since you did the XHP flash since maps have been updated fairly recently.
Appreciate 0