itsrichierich
Moto Lover
Rep
Drives: '19 BMW S1000XR

Quote:
Originally Posted by thejeremyman9 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsrichierich View Post
Yea, mainly in 2-1. 3-2 does the same thing but it's very subtle, nothing worth mentioning. But 2-1 is very harsh. The app and stuff is up to date from what I can see.

I turned on stock shift points and reflashed it yesterday after visiting Home Depot. Gonna drive it around and see what it does.

What settings do you have setup? If you don't mind sending me a screenshot of what you have, I'd greatly appreciate it.

So far I have max rpm (6100 like you) but I might switch it to 6k. Also have stock shiftmaps and torque limits turned on but left the settings as is.
When you go to flash just make sure you choose the top ("latest") map option. I know ive updated maps probably 2-3 times to newer versions just over the past few months since my initial flash in around March.

The only things i actually changed in the settings were the enable gear display in D mode, and setting max rpm to 6100. Didn't mess with anything else. Next time I pull up the app i can get SS but might be a while since my car is dialed right now lol.

I didnt change the shiftmaps if you are talking about the % sliders. Left those as is.

Why would you turn torque limits on? Did you also make sure to choose the correct flash option on MHD?
Yea I made sure I chose the latest version (2.3 or 3.3 if my memory is correct).

I don't have shiftmap deleted but I do have stock shiftmap selected. I just realized even though I had stock shiftmap selected, it was turn off. Just turned it on, gonna see how that goes.

I thought it was good to turn torque limits on? But after going back a few pages, seems like XHP actually removes torque limits "properly". Should I turn that settings off? Here's what I have right now
Attached Images

Appreciate 0