View Single Post
      08-24-2020, 01:10 PM   #404
thejeremyman9
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsrichierich View Post
Yea I made sure I chose the latest version (2.3 or 3.3 if my memory is correct).

I don't have shiftmap deleted but I do have stock shiftmap selected. I just realized even though I had stock shiftmap selected, it was turn off. Just turned it on, gonna see how that goes.

I thought it was good to turn torque limits on? But after going back a few pages, seems like XHP actually removes torque limits "properly". Should I turn that settings off? Here's what I have right now
For torque limits, yeah, the point of XHP is so you can remove (rather, raise) them so that you don't hit them in 3rd/6th gear with a FBO/tuned car. Then, you can go into MHD, and select the option at flash time, so that you can actually exceed the OEM torque limits in those gears. I honestly dont remember if the slider should be to the left or right in XHP to achieve this; just open up that option and see what it says. Some of those sliders are a little confusing, like the gear display one you have to put the slider to the right, then go into the menu and change an additional option to get the gear display on.
Appreciate 0