02-13-2017, 01:03 PM   #56
uberschnell
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Wide Body 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbbbmw View Post
I think the OP was saying that if Trump clears the way for US citizens to sue Saudi Arabia in US courts, then during the trial the "real" truth will come out, as Saudi Arabia defends itself.

Because everyone knows that people from Saudi Arabia had nothing to do with 9/11. In fact, all Saudis promote peace across the globe, and have a utopian society where everyone is equal, and wealth is shared.
hate to say it, but while I agree with you SA is a despotic s-hole of a country, I simply do not trust the motives of the Cheeto in Command

"President-elect Donald Trump registered eight companies during his presidential campaign that appear to be tied to hotel interests in Saudi Arabia, according to a report in The Washington Post"

During a rally on August 21, the day Trump created four of those companies, he said he gets along well with Saudi Arabia.

"They buy apartments from me," Trump said during the Alabama rally. "They spend $40 million, $50 million. Am I supposed to dislike them? I like them very much.”

In January of this year, Trump said on Fox News he "would want to protect Saudi Arabia.
Lups10927.50