ACR3597
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW 328i MSport

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbullfan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACR3597 View Post
Also, if possible, can anyone tell me how much louder a straight pipe would be compared to a catback exhaust with a catless downpipe? Are they pretty close or are straight pipes a whole lot louder?
I wouldnt recomend straight pipe because of the drone, but thats just me. My 335i catless with stock exhuast is pretty loud but not obnoxious. All my friends say its a perfect setup since its quiet while cruising but loud when I want it to be.

In regards of smell, I did so many searches about it and everyone had a different opinion on it. It smells when the car is idling to long or yout stand behind the car when there is no wind. If your windows are down you will smell it when your at a red light but its not really strong.

In the end I said F*** it and i went catless and i havent regretted it.
I already have an AWE catback exhauat I was wondering how loud it'd be compared to a straight pipe since I know those are supposed to be the loudest. Thanks for the response anyway!

By th way does the smell stick to your clothes? I was taking a video of my brothers truck that has a catless downpipe and I swear the smell stuck to my clothes after about 15 seconds
Appreciate 0