View Single Post
      07-04-2018, 03:33 AM   #10
oxigen
Hungary
Rep
Drives: 340i M Sport 8AT Shadow

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBingoBalls View Post
Your order date has nothing to do with the actual production date. Without the detail of your deal, it looks like your dealership sold you an allocation and it just so happens to be the one that is being built in August. This could easily be a result of your dealership not having any allocations (all sold?) in June and/or July. Your order date in May does not mean that it took two/three months for it to be prepared and manufactured just in case you thought that was happening.
If that's true I should be warned/told by the sales rep when I ordered since he must have known when they have allocations, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean750 View Post
You ain't see nothing yet. My 4 ordered at the end of March 2018, still awaiting delivery..estimated delivery is 3th week of July, so basically almost 4 months. I can assure you, agonizing doesn't even come close to describe the waiting process...

I must admit, I ordered an Individual color, but on the contrary we are practically neighbours of Germany (where it is produced) here so shipping time isn't a big issue at all.

If I knew this before I would have bought something else.
4 months??? That's insane. Did the sales rep told you anything upon ordering when can you expect your car to be delivered? Or he was just saying he doesn't know and the production depends on the factory?

I got to the point if I would knew this I would have bought an already built new piece from stock in Germany...
Appreciate 0