View Single Post
      11-16-2018, 11:48 AM   #1
Bryan_KiesMotorsports
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW 335i xdrive

Introducing... Kies Motorsports!

Hey Everyone!

We're super excited to be the NEWEST sponsor at F30 Post! If you're new to Kies Motorsports, we focus solely on BMW and our sweet spot is the F30 BMW

We're most known for our YouTube channel, as we're the biggest F30 Dedicated DIY Channel, which can be found here: www.youtube.com/c/kiesmotorsports

On the channel, you'll find DIY guides from everything from the JB4, BM3, Pure Turbos, Chargepipes, Downpipes, and the list goes on and on!

In addition to what we do on YouTube, we're authorized dealers of AWE, Bilstein, Protuningfreaks, Burger Motorsports, Evolution Racewerks, MST (USA Distributor), Akrapovic, Dinan, BimmerTech (World's Largest Dealer), and about 300 other high-quality brands, which enables us to carry everything from Carbon Fiber to M Sport Conversion Kits!

Be sure to check us out at www.KiesMotorsports.com and feel free to email me at Bryan@KiesMotorsports.com with any questions

Last, if you're in the New Jersey area (or you're just up for a road trip!), we have a shop in Hammonton, NJ, where we professionally install many of the parts that we sell. Also, if you live between NJ and Virginia, we even offer on-site installation, where we install certain products on your driveway!

Thanks for the add and feel free to ping me with any questions or ideas

Bryan
Appreciate 1
obert1781.00