View Single Post
      11-27-2015, 12:32 PM   #60
icecold601
BMW Knight
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronstein View Post
My 335D M-Sport Touring order was estimated as March but is currently showing as June, but the factory havn't released build slots or quota for 2016 yet, so the delivery times will come back as they allocate quota. Worry ye not!!
March 2016?!

That's crazy. Forget June at all. How can it take so long. May as well plan the next car at this rate.

I see what you mean about build allocation, that's a great point. I'm sure it's just a matter of fitting a queue and getting that information to us in due course.

Sounds like you have a sweet ride coming. That 335d will be an epic car. I went for the 330d not being able to justify the higher powered car for my specific needs. To be honest, I think the 320d is pretty darn good these days but that 30d slickness and pulling power is too much to say no to.

I recently took a road trip across Germany from Berlin to Wesenberg to Hamburg in a hired 430d Gran Coupe and I absolutely loved the engine and feel of the car. I guess the GT is going to be pretty similar to the GC aside from styling, ride height and maybe handling.

As an aside, I can't wait to rid myself of my current Fiat Bravo. The clutch went (after 4.5 years) and that cost a good £1500 to fix at which point I was furious. The car is only worth around £3500! The 3 series GT has the space I need in hatchback form but it's bigger than the 1 series and has a 6 pot and RWD over the B-Class-with-a-BMW-badge 2 Series Active Tourer.

There's my life history, anyway. Best of luck to you, I will post updates if I hear anything from my dealer.
Appreciate 0