doomsday runner
Captain
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: X4M Comp & 335d M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by icecold601 View Post
March 2016?!

That's crazy. Forget June at all. How can it take so long. May as well plan the next car at this rate.

I see what you mean about build allocation, that's a great point. I'm sure it's just a matter of fitting a queue and getting that information to us in due course.

Sounds like you have a sweet ride coming. That 335d will be an epic car. I went for the 330d not being able to justify the higher powered car for my specific needs. To be honest, I think the 320d is pretty darn good these days but that 30d slickness and pulling power is too much to say no to.

I recently took a road trip across Germany from Berlin to Wesenberg to Hamburg in a hired 430d Gran Coupe and I absolutely loved the engine and feel of the car. I guess the GT is going to be pretty similar to the GC aside from styling, ride height and maybe handling.

As an aside, I can't wait to rid myself of my current Fiat Bravo. The clutch went (after 4.5 years) and that cost a good £1500 to fix at which point I was furious. The car is only worth around £3500! The 3 series GT has the space I need in hatchback form but it's bigger than the 1 series and has a 6 pot and RWD over the B-Class-with-a-BMW-badge 2 Series Active Tourer.

There's my life history, anyway. Best of luck to you, I will post updates if I hear anything from my dealer.
I have spoken to my dealer today, my current Audi is due to go back in April, the sales guy is now saying it will be April when it will arrive!