Jadar
Dejan
Serbia
Rep
Drives: 2018 Audi S3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by YouAreMyWorld View Post
Interesting. But isn't the turbo offered in this kit a ball bearing one? Or are you referring to a different kit?

Also, how's Pure Stage 1 been for you? Specifically in the top end; I'm getting increasingly frustrated with the anemic top end performance of the stock turbo past 5,000rpm. That issue is only exacerbated when you're pushing an aggressive custom tune. I just want good power that stays consistent throughout the entire rev-range.
There is another ball bearing turbo announced by NOZ turbos out of Taiwan. Using the oem twinscroll head units and turbofold for the stage 2 and 2.5 units and stage 3 comes with a custom manifold.

I like the pure stage 1 it was cost effective and gave me 14psi to redline. It spikes to 18-19 depending on temps. Before on stock PWG turbo I was having trouble holding 7psi to redline. With a jb4 I can hold 17-18 to redline but the 2 seperate flash tunes I have, the dme wont hold like the jb4 does. Using Jb4 however is very aggressive and is my kill map. I hardly ever run it.