View Single Post
      10-24-2019, 07:13 PM   #10
thejeremyman9
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derekrpd View Post
Funny, my 335 has just in the last few days had a similar idle issue upon overnight start up. Upon starting up, the car stumbles hard and almost dies but then comes up to normal idle and plateaus. Also have stage 1 BM3 93 tune.
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottmoyer View Post
I just found this and have what I think is the same issue. I do not have the BM3, but a stock ZHP that includes the MPPK, exhaust, etc. I've noticed that after the car sits a few hours or more, that it kinda stutters for a couple hundred feet. I notice it when I pull out of my parking spot at work and drive a constant throttle speed through the parking lot. The shutter/stutter is gone by the time I leave the parking lot. It's a very mild shutter, but it's there.

My car is a 2016 435i.

I think these are both different issues than OP was describing, especially since he thought it was trans and mentioned trying to warm up the car longer. I dont think his issue was on initial startup, at least if i interpreted correctly.

The issues you two mentioned sounds like what people get with aftermarket intakes, and/or when you disable cold start. Do you have either of those?
Appreciate 0