Garage List
2016 BMW M5  [0.00]
1989 Nissan Skyline ...  [0.00]
2013 Ford Raptor  [0.00]
2017 BMW 530i  [0.00]
2016 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caspita View Post
Have not been in OT in a while. I assure you if you are seriously contemplating switching from a DSLR to a medium format digital camera you will not be disappointed. Depending on which system you are looking at you may be slightly limited given your portfolio. For portrait style work it will blow your mind, but for the concert style photography you have....high ISO is usually not a friend for medium format, unless you are looking at a CMOS based sensor. I would say 99% of what I shoot the camera is on a tripod, unless it is strobed based.

Let me know if I can answer any questions for you.
I completely forgot about this thread!

All of the stuff on my personal site is old side work. I shoot people & product for a sports nutrition company full time. Cars and music freelance jobs are minimal for the past few years aside from very basic inventory work at a few dealerships with some advert jobs when budget allows. Not too much need for crazy print capabilities but that's not what draws me to MF to begin with. I'd say on average I'm shooting about 60% strobed medium-high production static work, and about 40% "action" imagery.

EDIT: The other option if I had to pick at the moment would likely be a 1dx

EDIT 2: Your landscape port is absolutely incredible

Last edited by davidmullis; 03-30-2016 at 10:54 PM..
Appreciate 0