View Single Post
      11-16-2017, 09:13 AM   #12
Aberle
Private
Rep
Drives: 340i Limited Edition MPPSK

Well, it's been very frustrating so far. Been writing two different dealerships near Miami for 4 days and only yesterday received a reply from one of them. He only copy and pasted the information listed on the webpage and said it wasn't a problem to ship to a courier in Florida. Which was only mildly useful. No word on my questions regarding compatibility, or dimensions and weight of the box.

So last night I went for it and placed the order...

this morning I got an e-mail saying they can't accept online orders over 300$ which creates all sorts of problems for me on paypal, since their refund policy requires for me to have a US based bank account, which I do not have. I get the money back as credit, but it remains on paypal

You'd THINK the sales person would have mentioned this 300$ online restriction when I asked for a quote on a 2850$ part and mentioned it would be shipped to a courier!

Any recommendations with regard to online vendors? Ebay only lists BMW of El Cajon California, but they made me waste a week when I purchased the M brake kit some months ago only to cancel my order without any explanation whatsoever.

This would be so much easier if my local dealership didn't go for such reptilian prices. ( selling you something that's worth 1000$ for 10,000$)
Appreciate 1
perezr10140.50