Serbia
Rep
Drives: 2018 Audi S3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by BEM-S4 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnbalz View Post
Crap, you are indeed out of luck having sent as a gift payment. Again hopefully the OP is just lagging on getting around to reading your e-mail and/or processing. I am not positive if you can with a standard Paypal account, but with our business account you can at least file a "grievance" so to speak with Paypal on a gift payment and they will at least apply some pressure to the recipient to refund. Hopefully you guys can get this squared away, we had over 6K in fraudulent credit card orders last month (stolen card numbers) that exploited a weakness in our merchant processing. Very hard lesson learned for us....
Yeah - sucks for sure and things happen. Lacking any communication coming from seller I am left to assume the worst. At the very least my $140 loss ($153 with return shipping) may have prevented someone else from getting burned by seller on a higher priced item - who knows.

Not helping me much but maybe someone else will benefit.
Sorry bro you've been on here a long time as have I. I typically don't even bother with people with low rep or no feedback. When I sell stuff on here I want the next guy to be just as happy as I was when I installed them. I purchased a ton on here as well and never really had an issue. Of low rep I'd use the pay pal fee method of payment, I guess we all learned from this. Sucks because like you said this is a good community and he clearly hasn't been a part of it long just found out it's a good place to dump and move parts fast regardless of condition.