10-16-2016, 07:34 AM   #158
kobluna
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 320i

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkwhar View Post
Last question!! I promise lol.

When turning the steering to the left, The headlight only turns a tad bit compared to turning it to the right which turn a lot. Is this normal? To me, it makes sense since we're LHD and don't want to blind on coming traffic, but at the same time it doesn't.
Did you solve this problem? Or is that a problem at all or a normal function? I haven't see BMW's adaptive headlights in live so can't really say if they should move equally for both directions. However, I have seen Audi A6 2014 adaptive headlights and they do move equally regardless of direction (as far as I can tell anyway, it's not my car so haven't drive it too much).

Does someone swapped normal xenons with FLA camera to adaptive ones with camera and compared them in light/moderate traffic? Does the high beam stay on (partially) so you could really see better and farther away than with basic on/off ones? In videos (mostly made by BMW) they seems to be amazing and would be really helpful in dark, non-lit, highways which we have here. Just trying to decide if I should do this retrofit or not and how much I would be willing to spend money on it.
Appreciate 0