View Single Post
      12-30-2020, 08:15 PM   #11
Zap
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 BMW M3 Convertible (JZB)

We've tried calling three times now and have gotten the runaround. One representative said incentives have to be handled by a dealer (which used to be an option a few years ago per these threads), but is now contrary to all the data we've seen on the forums here. They said that we had to talk to "FinJet" which is a 3rd party servicer to buy the car, but they offered nothing aside an interest rate and the residual value. The BMWFS rep said she had worked there a year and this has been the policy since she started, that they don't and can't modify "the contract".

Does anyone have additional details as to how this process is supposed to work? I'm going to call our dealership tomorrow but my gut is telling me we'll be told about the policy that has been in place for a few years where they are forbidden from negotiating the sale.
Past (6MT) 2007 E92 SG - 2007 E92 MB - 2014 F30 335xi EB II
Appreciate 0